Street/Sport Highway SUV
SCORPION VERDE [also available in Run-Flat version]
Advanced Green Performance for SUV-4x4 – 100% on road
- Best suited for sport SUVs. Chosen as Original Equipment on performance oriented vehicles.
- The latest generation of materials, structures and tread patterns guarantee savings, respect for the environment, comfort and safety on tarmac surfaces.
- Wide tyre surface and eco-compatible compounds providing greater grip on wet and aiding low rolling resistance.
SCORPION ZERO 95% on road and 5% off road
Sports performance on-road and safe driving in light off-road conditions
- A high performance on road tyre for consumers that enjoy driving on road with the peace of mind of optimal safety in off road conditions.
- Delivers excellent stability while cornering, exceptional handling on wet and dry roads and high grip under braking, providing increased safety margins and driving pleasure
- The attractive tread pattern makes it the ideal tyre to combine with personalized wheels for a striking aesthetic effect
SCORPION VERDE ALL SEASON [also available in Run-Flat version]
All-Season Green Performance for SUV-4x4 – 85% on road and 15% off road
- Ideal for drivers of crossovers and SUVs who look for higher mileage and light off-road performances, without giving up comfort and safety on all road surfaces and in every conditions.
- Decreased fuel consumption and CO2 emission.
- Longitudinal grooves designed to maximize the water expulsion for better performance and safety on all wet conditions
SCORPION ATR – 50% on road and 50% off road
All-terrain tyre for performance on all surfaces from gravel to mud.
- Ideal for cars used 50% on-road and 50% off road due to its versatile style. Off-road it is tenacious and reliable for use from gravel to mud. On-road it provides comfort, excellent traction and resistance to wear.
- High resistance to aquaplaning and traction in all road conditions. Low rolling noise, which enhances the acoustic comfort in the cabin.
- Self-cleaning pattern that facilitates the most demanding off-road driving and resists the hardest shocks on uneven surfaces.